Contact us to explore WeCARE™
Simply book a demo and we’ll be in touch soon.
Mental Health eLearning 24/7
Wouldn’t it be great if you could increase the impact of Mental Health First Aid and EAP across your organisation? Or have tip sheets to assist employees seeking help?
Well they’re just a few of the things you can do with this 20 to 30 minute eLearning module available for your whole workforce. And since every business is different, and not everyone works at a desk, we’ve made it accessible on all devices.
WeCARE™ gives you access to resources including a guidebook, posters and help-sheets including:
- The four steps to an R U OK? Conversation
- Working more effectively with your Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- How to find helpline support services
- Finding a mental health savvy GP
- Supporting remote workers
Enjoy a quick walk through of WeCARE™. Get in touch if you have any questions.
Companies that have used WeCARE365™
90+% of WeCARE™ graduates are more confident to support a teammate in distress
Customising WeCARE™ for your organisation
The WeCARE™ eLearning module is not a “one size fits all” solution. Since each organisation is different, we offer WeCARE™ in a range of packages:
- Our off-the shelf module can be purchased as an individual licence (or multiple licences) and accessed from our learning portal, including the Resources Hub
- Our off-the-shelf module can also be hosted on your own LMS
- If you want to make this your own, that’s no problem. We can customise WeCARE™ with your logo, branding, images and messages
- You can access WeCARE™ on a yearly subscription basis or make a one-off lifetime purchase
What our clients are saying about WeCARE365™
“If I had access to this content before I became Head of School, it would have saved me (and others) time and frustration”
Professor Frans Verstraten
Head of School of Psychology, University of Sydney
“We wanted a practical, scalable, and cost-efficient way to help address mental health issues for our team of over 5,000 people at 135 locations. The content is high quality and engaging, with best practice advice. I would recommend everyone to complete this fantastic course, because it’s suitable for both professional and personal settings.”